Monday, February 8, 2010

Will Write for Food

My situation in hiding has become truly desperate. I ran out of lemonade recently, and have had to resort to searching the floor for bugs in hope of a decent (broadly defined) meal. I miss Nicole's cooking. When I eat small creatures, I find myself thinking of cumin and garlic and all sorts of spices that make up the aroma of home. After that, dust mites just don't cut it.

So far, only lionofzion has found me, and though he brings lunch, you can guess who gets the lion's share.

And so I issue a plea to my erstwhile readers on my recently-hijacked blog--please find me! And when you do, please bring some food!

Suggestions on how to take my blog back would also be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. James, I have some chicken that we canned ourselves, as well as plenty of cereal and pop tarts. I'll try to get the word out to others. We'll get you out of here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm a vegetarian, so you can have the chicken, but I'll take the cans. And I've heard that pop tarts have crushed up vitamins in them, and that five a day meets all your most basic dietary needs.

    Now to think of plans...

    ReplyDelete