Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tea Party In Exile

We're having a tea party in exile! Lionofzion and dadeckr have already found me. I don't technically have tea, but I've extracted the filling from several pop tarts and am heating it up into a beverage. Mmm-mmm good. A pirate's life for me!

Please come find us. We'll set an extra place for you. And help us plan. I've considered turning to Google for help, although their recent track record undermining authoritarians isn't as strong as we'd all like. I've also considered finding some way to lure him out, but I have no idea what sorts of foods Drona likes. The public protest thing just seems to be making him angry so far, but maybe there's more to explore there. Perhaps I could turn to Mormon Midrashim and Caucajewmexdian for help, but what could they do?

Hmmm.....

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps we could send a coded message to your readers. Something that Drona wouldn't pick up on but would lead other people to find this page. I know of some cool code books at the library in the children's section.

    The question is, how many followers do you need to help you oust Drona? How many do we need to collect?

    ReplyDelete
  2. going along with this, we could attempt to lull Drona into a false sense of security through flattery and adoration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should push Drona into the oven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. James, I think your position has been compromised. Big Sister leaked to Drona earlier today:
    ----
    Drona, someone keeps stalling us, but we want to give you James:

    existentialadventure.blogspot.com/2010/02/hee-hee.html

    Big Sister

    And now we too will go into hiding, lest someone seek revenge against us.
    ----

    I'll just hang out here in case Drona tries to make a move.

    -Andrew

    ps. I brought some canned pineapple in case you are getting tired of pop tarts.

    ReplyDelete